UPDATED July, 21 2020
Please read the following information about COVID-19 and it’s impact on education in the State of Utah:
We will be on dismissal for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
Information from around the State of Utah
- UtahLeads-May2020-v121– NEW!
- Gov. Herbert Issues Executive Order Placing Utah Under “Moderate Risk” Protocols for COVID-19
- Utah Strong Flyover
- Message from Governor Gary R. Herbert to Utah Students
- Utah Leads Together: Utah’s plan for a health and economic recovery
- Governor’s Directive: Stay Safe, Stay Home
- Salt Lake County Public Health Order
- SLC Mayor’s COVID-19 Proclamations
- SLCC Bulletin
- SNOW College Bulletin